Saturday, January 2, 2010

Year 2010, A Beginning of New Life...

** There will be a particular song for each and every Thread. Please select the songs in sequence accordingly **
(Music Box Song: ABBA - Happy New Year)


Year 2009 has passed and marks an individual historal year for each of us. When the clock strike 12am heralding a brand New Year, the starry skies was bursting with beautiful fireworks display at Marine Bay. That magical moment brought feelings of joys to every heart, and along with new hopes and life to each and every one. This, includes myself, with determination to leave all my sorrows behind.

In Year 2009, I have destroyed my dreams unintentionally through my own folly, which I have regretted ever since. There is no turning back to the past, and amend my actions anymore. Just like a newborn baby, I have to start from zero again. All my dreams, my direction and path have to be put on-hold. Thus, forcing me to start my life anew from a different path and perspective right from this moment.

However, with the beginning of this New Year, I still strongly believe in my dreams and desires... Perhaps time will reveal my dreams someday...
..


Sunshine pondering over her Dreams... Feeling so lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment