Thursday, June 10, 2010

Singapore Media Academy



Everyone has dreams, for mine, is in Entertainment line to be an actress. With determination to improve my acting skills, I attended the Star Search Boot Camp course from Singapore Media Academy. Its was great fun, and I have learnt alot from Mr Swan Chua (Teacher), and also from my classmates. Its was inspiring to know how the process of being an actress.

During the course, I was sitting in the front row, feeling very ecstatic and took the initiative to raise my hands to try all the roles given. Its has improved my confidence level to be in front of audiences (actually.. they are my classmates.. they have no choice but to endure my crappy acting.. haha!!!)

Below, are the photos with my Teacher and classmates.

It is in line with my dream of being an actress and I determined to stick to it and turn it into a reality.

Dear readers, please give me all the supports during the competition. Thanks..













The Roles of being an Actor / Actress:-
* Be punctual
* Responsible
* Teamwork
* No rejection of any given roles
* Listen to Director's Instruction and follow suit.
* Memorise every scripts in details
* Not allowed to have early Departure
* To ask if its a Single or continuous shoot for every given role.
* To inform Assistant Producer if going anywhere during casting or filming.
* No vulgar words allowed.
* Do not bring expensive accessories unless necessary.
* Take note of environment and self hygiene.
* If any argument occurs, try to stay calm and speak privately, avoid yelling in public.
* No gambling / games during filming.
* Enough rest before any filming or casting.
* Remember to self-prepare drinks / water.
* Do not mess up any clothing or accessories.
* Memorise the whole story and every scripts, and understand the individual role and practice the scripts well.
* Keep on rehearsing until you believe that you are the role.
* Take special note on the position of camera, lighting and positioning.
* After every scene filmed, actor/actress has to preview the scene by using the monitor and modify on any mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment